Wednesday 10 August 2011

Kolo Toure, Manchester City

Kolo Habib Toure
HISTORY


Kolo Habib Toure is a muslim footballer and was born in Boueke on 19 March 1981. He is an Ivorian footballer who currently plays for Manchester City and Ivory Coast. He can plays as central defender but excellent in full back. Kolo Toure is a practicing and lives with wife Awo,daughter Sania and son Yiassin.

When he at Arsenal, He said, " I am what I am because of my religion. It changed my life and I am really happy to be a Muslim. We have many Muslim players at the club now - Abou Diaby, Bakary Sagna, and we all go to pray together after training,"

" One of my friends was a Muslim, his parents were practicing and they would regularly go to the mosque. My father's friend was an Imam and started practicing (Islam) with them from the age of 13."



source wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment