Sunday 31 July 2011

Mesut Ozil, Real Madrid

Mesut Ozil
HISTORY 


Mesut Ozil is a muslim footballer and was born in 15 October 1988 and currently plays for Real Madrid and German national team. His parents is from Turkey and because of that he said,


"My technique and feeling for the ball is the Turkish side to my game. The discipline, attitude and always-give-your-all is the German part."    
                                                              
Before all his matches, he recites Quran to help him focus. From the Berlin-based daily Der Tagesspegel, Ozil said, "I always do that before I go out (on the pitch). I pray and my team-mates know that they cannot talk to me during this brief period."


He has been a youth national team member since 2006, when he debuted for first professional league season and a member of the German national team since 2009.



No comments:

Post a Comment