Thursday 28 July 2011

Nicolas Anelka, Chelsea

Nicolas Anelka
HISTORY


Nicolas Anelka is a muslim footballer and was born in 14 March 1979. Currently he plays with Chelsea and also for french national team. Anelka converted to Islam in 2004 with the name Abdul-Salam Bilal. Anelka is married to Barbara Tausia, a Belgian choreographer. Together, they have two sons, Kais born in 2008 and Kahil born in 2010. 

In an interviev with the magazine, he said, "It keeps me calmer and more stable on and off the pitch,". He has stated that, when he retires from football, he would like to work in the film industry because he has a friend in that business.


Anelka said:


"It can help you during difficult times. I often say to myself, about football or otherwise, that things happen for a reason. You can't change things. You have to accept them. Life is full of ups and downs. You're not happy all the time. My religion offers stability and keeps my feet on the ground. It helps me to know who and where I am."




No comments:

Post a Comment